Economics Internal Assessment
Getting Started with IA:
Research + Writing:
Ib Documents for Final submission:
Forms for Final Submission of IA
Use the following instructions to submit your IA:
1) Complete the IBO form or 3/CSE (1 copy). See Webnote 516 above!
2) ISD form/coverpage. Complete this form for each IA. See Webnote 517!
3) To save your content open each IA with Adobe Reader (not in the browser) and then save it with another name. Content will be saved. Alternatively, after completing your IBO form (3/CSE) reopen it using Apple Preview (open file with apple preview by right clicking on the pdf) then select 'export as pdf' once again so that the text will be saved. Your information is now visible.
4) Put your 3 IA commentaries into 3 separate PDF files. Name each file only according to the commentary number e.g. IA-1 (Be sure that each Commentary has the relevant article along with the ISD coverpage). No name or exam number on your hardcopy or electronic copies.
5) Be sure to submit a hard copy of all of your electronic content. Use the 3/CSE as a cover for the bound copy and Done!
6) Read 'Do and Don't' before you submit. See webnote 505 for details.